b.1806 d.9 March 1850
MB Cantab(1832) MD(1837) FRCP(1838)
As a boy, George Pardoe, who was born at Bewdley, the son of Robert Pardoe, a silversmith, was educated at Rock School near his home and privately at Bromsgrove. He went up to Caius College, Cambridge, in 1825 and took the degree of M.B. in 1832 and that of M.D. five years later. He practised in London and held appointments as demonstrator of morbid anatomy at St. Bartholomew’s Hospital and as physician to the Farringdon and St. Pancras Dispensaries. He died in Kensington.
G H Brown
[Biog.Hist.of Caius College, ii, 197]
(Volume IV, page 20)
<< Back to List